Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Depends on what your definition of "USED" is? I have bought a set from a buddy who only had 10 passes on them.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, what kind of motor did they come out of? And what kind of motor are they going into?
I'm not sure what they are comming out of. They are going in a basically stock ZZ4 with 1.6 rockers. I need new springs to accomodate the added lift. The exhaust valve will coild bind with 1.6 rockers. These springs will give me .600 lift set at the standard height of 1.8. I will get .580 lift set at the zz4 height of 1.78 inch. They are CompCams behive springs

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Here is one way to tell if there any good.:eek: Do you know any machine shop's around you? If so bring them down there and ask them to test them and see if they are dead or have any life in them. With only 2000 miles on them I don't see why the would be. Well that all depends on how he drives I guess

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those Comp Spings went through the roof. I can get a new set of Lunati (Pacaloy) springs with the exact same specs and size for less. I can't figure out why CompCams get so much for their behive springs (26918).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts