Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a member in the Kansas City area of Missouri.

The reason for this is because the mfg of Billet Grilles, http://www.carriageworksinc.com, for 62-67 Novas is having some complications on the 66-67 Billet grilles. Is it possible for someone in the local area that has a 66/67 Chevy II that they could do measurements on for approximately 2.5 hrs. I have the point of contact and please p.m. me for this. I just got off the phone with that " point of contact" and he said, and I quote," There will be a good deal for the individual who brings a vechicle to his business for these required measurements."

To get you guys up to speed, the billet grilles for the 66/67 Chevy IIs are on hold due the arrival of a car that they can do measurements on. If someone is available, this will help out alot of members on this web site that are thinking about or have one of these grilles.

Thanks for your time and patience on this matter.

Dan

p.s. I am going to post this in one of the other forums on this site...

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
ovrdrive said:
I am looking for a member in the Kansas City area of Missouri.

The reason for this is because the mfg of Billet Grilles, http://www.carriageworksinc.com, for 62-67 Novas is having some complications on the 66-67 Billet grilles. Is it possible for someone in the local area that has a 66/67 Chevy II that they could do measurements on for approximately 2.5 hrs. I have the point of contact and please p.m. me for this. I just got off the phone with that " point of contact" and he said, and I quote," There will be a good deal for the individual who brings a vechicle to his business for these required measurements."

To get you guys up to speed, the billet grilles for the 66/67 Chevy IIs are on hold due the arrival of a car that they can do measurements on. If someone is available, this will help out alot of members on this web site that are thinking about or have one of these grilles.

Thanks for your time and patience on this matter.

Dan

p.s. I am going to post this in one of the other forums on this site...
They are not the only manufactuers of billet grills fo 66/67.Tom95642 has one.He has a sweet car

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tony,

I am uncertain if they are or not. That would be a good question to ask when I call him back. As of right now, the concern is the 66/67 grilles. Don't take that the wrong way Tony, it's just that this issue has been discussed over the past 3 months and we are real close in closing it out. (as long as there is someone in that area that could give up 2.5 hrs of their time.)

Dan

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I am in the KC area about 15 minutes from Carriage Works. I have a buddy of mine that works there also. I have a 67 but it is apart right now. I could take my grill out there if that would do them any good or I could possibly assembly my front end soon and take it out there. I doubt I can be of much help this way but I could contact a few other buddies that may be able to loan out their car.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIIN20

FLIPPIN SWEET!!!! As long as they don't mind doing a favor for the rest of us. If you can pull some strings please do, I, along with others on this forum, want to thank you in advance..:)

As soon as you find out who is going, please contact me and I can send the "contact" name your way.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts