Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what manufacturers have urethane type bushings for a multi-leaf (3) rear suspension on a 1st gen. Chevy II suspension. I installed rubber bushings a couple of years ago and they are squeaking and severly cracked. Seem to be a non issue for a monoleaf spring. I think the monoleaf ones will work, but I'm throwing this question out there for some feedback.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Energy suspensions. I just priced a kit for my 73. $219.00 for a kit to replace every bushing, mount and dust boots. And Free shipping :D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Energy suspensions. I just priced a kit for my 73. $219.00 for a kit to replace every bushing, mount and dust boots. And Free shipping :D
Same for me, for my 69, but I had to pay shipping!:(

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just replaced my body mount and leaf spring bushings with Prothane Poly bushings. Perfect fit....leaf bushings went in with out any problems....nice overall stuff.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not to jack the thread but was wondering the same thing when i bought the car it had monos but he gave me a new set of multi leafs with it Now when I order bushings what bushings would I order. will the monos work for the multi thanks nate

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going with my dad and possibly my brother on Saturday without the car, if I can get a hall pass I may go on Sunday with my car. Brian pm'd me and said he was going on Sunday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts