Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of an upper radiator hose for my 63 Vert, SBC with Alternator and AC compressor.

I have been to two reputable parts houses near my home and no one can find the correct hose in their computers, books or visually of their walls-o-hoses.

Hopefully I have attached a picture of the set up. Anybody have a clue for me to get a new hose?

Radiator hose.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Either take the upper hose off or get some of the exhaust to aircleaner flexible hose in the configuration of what you need and take it to Napa. You may have to shorten the new hose to fit of find one close and make it work.

MY .002

Dave

·
Registered
321 Posts
They won't find it in their catalog because the 63 Vert never came with a V-8 engine and A/C like you have in picture. Now if you look up a 65 hardtop you may find one for a 283 from factory. Do like Calbigbird said and take it to auto parts store and match up design with wall of hoses and cut to fit, this is what i do on my race car. Go to rock auto web site, punch in 65 Chevy 2 with 283 v8, they show picture and multiple brands of upper and lower hoses.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Radiator Hose

I am using a similar accessory mount. I routed differently. I used a 15 degre t'stat housing and a Continental hose number 60419. I trimmed the kinked end to get what you see.

Keith C.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts