Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my1966 chevy II is finally done with my rear suspension upgrade. Upgraded from stock mono leaf,peglegged 308 rear,worn out shocks and shackles. To a 3 leaf multi spring,373 posi unit,all new bushings,shackles and Monro sensa trac shocks.I completed the entire swap in 30days(due to lack of funds)for about 1350.00 plus my labor. I am pleased!!! The revs are up,the engine is working harder,The ride is smoother and my engine,trans rear combination as I predicted,has come alive!It's all official, with the 2 black marks running down the street in front of my house.1 regret,should have gone with the 2" lift.the rear has settled from its extended home made shackle design. Air shocks,who knows? For now I am just going to enjoy. I have all the pic's from a-z I'll post them when I figure out how to do that on this site.:beer1:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hello my1966 chevy II is finally done with my rear suspension upgrade. Upgraded from stock mono leaf
YEAH!! getting it off the mono springs has got to be good. No longer driving a 1800s buggy. Its a car now. I know the feeling. Drove my 62, four drum brakes, mono springs, stock front. Had a 350 combo, was down right scary, not fun. A lil change in the suspension and she was fun to drive. Im digging your fun!! Front end is next right. LOL It never ends. JR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts