Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I posted, just got it back from paint/put on Rushforth wheels. Here is some updates so far....

383/2004r installed, TCI headers, Demon Carb, Afco Radiator/fan, March Surp setup, Bowler Tru-shift TV system, Lokar throttle cable, Willwood polished master cyl, Steering column ect.

Billet grill, parking lamps, restored license plate, cowl hood.

Second skin Damplifier floors, roof, inside doors ect. Steering column, Grant Steering wheel, Corvin guage cluster, Autometer Ultra Lite II's, Lokar Brake/gas Pedal, B&M Quicksilver shifter

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Looking good!! Hey, I have the same grille for my 62. Havent installed it yet. Gimme the headache now and the fixes you did to cure the headache. Much appreciated. JR

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good!! Hey, I have the same grille for my 62. Havent installed it yet. Gimme the headache now and the fixes you did to cure the headache. Much appreciated. JR

Very easy...Took the old grill off of the car, ground down all rivets, which separated the grill from the brackets. There are 3 brackets, 2 sides and the top.

Take the 2 side brackets and rivet them onto the new billet grill. I did not use the top bracket because the billet grill mounting tabs sits lower than the hood latch. Instead, I used 1/2" alum spacer between hood latch and the grill mounting tabs. Used bolts/nuts to mount together.

Not sure if it is the best way, but it works.

If you want pics, let me know.

Kent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts