Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After putting it off for months on end to be exact two of them i finally got out there and got it together last i worked on it i cut the original perches off the 10 bolt tube and all and carefully ground it down so i could adapt to this diff which for some reason the wheel base was a little wider from what i saw the, diff came out of a 67-69 nova so i had to bring it in a little bit on the LH side about an inch as you can see on the bottom pic the tape was where i originally had the perch and moved it over as needed and it came to about an inch otherwise it would push out the leaf springs i feel accomplished now :D after putting it off, now to weld those damn perches atleast the biggest part is out of the way getting it lined up!! the things we do with our cars huh well i got my 12 bolt in just to pull it out again and have it blasted and coated

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah they were my primary tools and I can't really use an angle gage since the front of the car is on jacks and I used the rh side original perch mounting spot as a reference and bolted it down right there it seems the pinion is dead on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts