Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20,119 Posts
Yeah he is a body man, why don't he fix it? Might have another 3 years of work just fixing that one car.:no::no::no:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
According to his ad" This car will bring more than my reserve price just for the seats and console. The starting bid is the reserve so if you hit it you may own it."

reallly?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,119 Posts
That thing has been flooded with salt water down their in Corpus.:no::no::no:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER FIXIN' THAT CAR! IT'S TOO FAR GONE, MAYBE A FEW PARTS. :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
unmolested...

I'm thinking the word starts with a R and then ends with an ape...

Mark

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I like the part where he says "The rust is what you can see. The "frame" is in good condition and only needs the most minor attention" HAHAHAHA what frame...its a unibody!

·
14,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be very careful picking up this car. I have a feeling it could start to fold in half:eek:.

B.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
$3200 so far! Someone is on their way to a nice little $50,000 Nova convertible. Is there anything left that doesn't need to be replaced??

It's a shame though...I bet it was a gorgeous car when it was new :(

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
I can never seem to figure out why these people (that obviously already are) in the auto salvage buisiness seem to place such a high value on vehicles that are completely beyond any sort of reasonable restoration.
You would think that the guy would simply have parted the car for what little usable parts that are on it and called it a day.
Anyone paying that ammount or beyond is crazier than the seller.......:yes:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Very unmolested and the engine bay is empty. :D. Just so you guys know, I'm very unmolested too. :eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts