Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Them are some cool pics JR. You must of took those before I got there. I got to take my video camera out there some Saturday night. Thanks for the pics!
Novas definitely rule at "The Hill".
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gota66 said:
Them are some cool pics JR. You must of took those before I got there. I got to take my video camera out there some Saturday night. Thanks for the pics!
Novas definitely rule at "The Hill".
Yep, that was during time trials:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I should be there this Saturday for a shakedown run or two. No doubt I'll only get in a pass or two before I discover a host of things I still have to fix, but we're going to give it a shot. Hopefully this great weather we're having will hang around until then.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pick said:
Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I should be there this Saturday for a shakedown run or two. No doubt I'll only get in a pass or two before I discover a host of things I still have to fix, but we're going to give it a shot. Hopefully this great weather we're having will hang around until then.
Aw, Pick. This is the Holley Reunion weekend. You need to come up and see the cars and the drags and check yours out on Tues. test and tune.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
JR said:
Aw, Pick. This is the Holley Reunion weekend. You need to come up and see the cars and the drags and check yours out on Tues. test and tune.:)
Well now, those weeknight deals can be tough on us working stiffs....you remember work, don't you JR???:D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top