Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have and good undercarriage pics for a nova convertible? Also has anyone used the chevy 2 only convertible frame supports? and if so how did they work?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gettin' my '63 Convertible back from the shop tomorrow (I think). Should be able to take pictures of the undercarriage tomorrow. Where in Jersey are you?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for pics concentrated on the convertible supports between the rocker and the floor pan. Would appreciate any help....Im in mt ephraim 10 minutes outside of philly

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know exactly where you are at. Lived a couple of years near the Deptford mall, and grew up in Wash. Twp. Didn't get the car back this weekend like I expected, so the pics will have to wait. I'll send them to you when I can.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i am in willow grove, pa, mapquest it and see if its worth your time to come and see my convertible in person, i have it up on stands and just replaced my rockers (inner and outer), so i know whats going on inside as well as out

·
Registered
675 Posts
Search works!
Now does anyone have any pictures of the Chevy2Only support tubes in? I'm putting mine in now and am curious if others have done it and would be willing to share some tips and tricks.
If not, I guess I will be the first to post pics. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts