Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I have taken home two awards in this week from two different car shows :D. Neither of these shows were very big, but it feels good that people are giving the Nova reps.

First show on Sunday took home a Top 50 plaque. The show tonight I took home a Koolest Kar award at the cruise night. If I get all my errands done early tomorrow I'm gonna hit up another cruise night and see if I can't make it three in one week. I don't think I would have a very good chance at the one tomorrow as it is very big and brings out some high dollar cars. We'll see, hopefully the big dollar guys are still waiting on parts.:devil:

·
Registered
177 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!! it's nice when your receive trophys for your pride and joy. I know it is for me when I get them. Enjoy the glory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats, To me thats part of the fun to do shows and watch the people enjoy the cars. Well getting recognition is even better. Good job!!!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Thats sweet! congratz! I went to a local show friday just to look an entered because it was free, I also drove away w/ best muscle car in show. Who knew peps like the third gen so much? :yes:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yesterday at the cruise night/car show I probably heard one of the better comments I have heard while lurking in the background. A guy commented to his friend that he never really liked Novas, but he liked this one (my car). Maybe pull another one into the fold. I have to agree that one of the better parts of going to cruise nights is just hanging back and listening to people talk about the car and I can't forget to mention listen to some of the stupidest comments made.

I know we have had threads discussing this before, but now that it is summmer-like-weather here for most of North Amercia we should start a weekly thread of stupidest converstations had at a car show. For example, I had a guy on Thursday ask me if my rear windows rolled down and I said yes, he then said, oh, this is a post car, and I said yes it is, he then went on to state that it was rare to have a post car third gen. I just stood there and proceeded to dust off the car. I figured I would just let him keep on believing that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts