Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was hoping to get a few of my electrical problems taken care of, but don't know where to start.

Turn Signals:
Right signal is on constantly on dash until engaged, but no signal on the markers or rear lights at all and the left never comes on the dash or markers/rear signals.

Headlight:
I only have Hi-beams and nothing for low beams?

Dome light: I don't have a dome light at all. I bought the new bulb for it, because it was burnt up, but it did nothing. Is there any way to get to the wires and such without tearing up the headliner?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Dome light: I don't have a dome light at all. I bought the new bulb for it, because it was burnt up, but it did nothing. Is there any way to get to the wires and such without tearing up the headliner?
I got that same problem.

Anyways I fixed a similar (blinker)problem by replacing a couple of the light bulbs.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
Hey guys, I was hoping to get a few of my electrical problems taken care of, but don't know where to start.

Turn Signals:
Right signal is on constantly on dash until engaged, but no signal on the markers or rear lights at all and the left never comes on the dash or markers/rear signals.

Headlight:
I only have Hi-beams and nothing for low beams?

The signal problem sounds like bad bulbs...
The headlight problem sounds like the dimmer switch.....
The dome light problem sounds like the head light switch may be bad., or a switch in the door-jamb might be stuck or faulty...
Hope this helps a little.... :yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts