Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a turbo charged V-8? Where can I find some information on how to do my 350 it would be very appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Wait a few years until your bank account can take support it. Or you could try a Google search, probably only get a few million hits.

·
Registered
423 Posts
turbos is the best way to go for power, but its not anywhere near cheap,

if u want the best bang for ur buck get a procharger, the best supercharger out there

just my opinion

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Turbo

I thought I had seen someone make one on this site. I thought I could turbocharge my car, I only have 1 g to do it. I guess it's not enough. Maybe nos is the way for me.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I thought I had seen someone make one on this site. I thought I could turbocharge my car, I only have 1 g to do it. I guess it's not enough. Maybe nos is the way for me.
Nos is the way...easy for $1000!!bm

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found a turbo

I found a garrett turbo on a Lebaron GTC at the wrecking yard should I remove it??

·
Registered
3 Posts
contact Ky-turbo.com

contact Josh at kentucky turbo.He has great feedback on ls1 tech. he runs a one man shop and has been building turbo's for the f body crowd.I believe is doing a big block chevy in a 69 camaro at present. He is great to talk to and will shoot you straight on figures and questions.

·
Premium Member
8,405 Posts
If you can't weld and fabricate and have all the tools, it's not going to be easy or cheap. Nitrous is you best dollar per hp power adder with complete kits going for less than $500 gaining at least 100 hp.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i had the weiand 144 and it was awesome crazy power . but crazy money 2 you can get a used one from $600 to $1200 just got to find them . also make sure that its not scratched inside low boost levels .. works best on stock to mild builds low comp heads work the best . like 8to1 or 9 to1

·
Registered
423 Posts
ive seeen "twin turbo" kits on ebay for like 900$, it had headers,bypass vales,intercooler,carb hat, everything except the down piping, they say you get what you pay for but id look into it if i had the money, wouldnt hurt to check it out?

nitrous is the best bang for the buck, but i prefer turbos or superchargers, you dont have to refill them lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts