·
Registered
5,701 Posts
its been a long ongoing project for you getting this together

glad to see it in its final stage(s) :yes:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Stoked to see you’re still going for it!

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
This build is cool af... sounds nasty too!
Thanks

First time seeing this thread...pretty impressive build!
Thanks bud

Sounds great your getting closer.
Yeah next is getting the exhaust routed back....

its been a long ongoing project for you getting this together

Yeah ITs taken more time than i would have liked but alot of that is my fault for changing things up multiple times

glad to see it in its final stage(s) :yes:
Me too

Stoked to see you’re still going for it!

Hopefully will be finished by next year.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #345 (Edited)
Well I guess the only thing about being home is having time for more projects. I've been working on and off on this one for about a month. Finally got around to building my turbo manifold.

It tool about 50 tries in and out to get it right but it's starting to come together. I need another argon bottle to finish all the Tig welding. Still have a few gaps to adjust as well.

All stainless steel 1.5" SCH 10 into 2.5" pipe. Manifold is a twin scroll type design that has a precision turbo pt46 waste gate on each side of the pipe. I tried to keep it equal length runners but I just did not really have as much space as I thought I would.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
That exhaust looks like at how my day(s) are like at time(s) =)

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Almost lost my project(s) to my ex ( divorced now ) . Now saving up to continue funding it . Glad to see that this is going in the direction you like =)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yeah, I know a guy who spent big $$ on wife make-over and now she's in new home. Like the country song lyrics, She got the gold mine, He got the shaft. Having said all that, your build is really something.

341 - 356 of 356 Posts