Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its me again im just trying to get a bunch of old nova's and some other old cars together and have a lunch and go for a cruise around johnson county let me know if u would be interested in it it will be in two weeks on a saturday or sunday and will meet up around 12 and start the cruise around 2:30 or 3:00 just post and let me know

·
Registered
311 Posts
So, why did you start another thread, and not just go with the first one??

Oh well, now where are you talking about meeting? I am down in Wichita, about 3 hours southwest from K.C.
I vote for a Saturday.

I am interested, keep us in touch. [email protected]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was thinking meeting at winstades on metcalf and 95th in overland park and going to hooters out by the speedway it should be fun we just need enough people to showup saturday would be fine if we can get enough people

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. But, what is "Winstades"? Is that a dept store or restaurant?

·
Registered
311 Posts
It sounds like fun! Just pick a weekend that I don't already have something scheduled.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
It's been about 35 years since I terrorized Overland Park, but as I recall it's Winsteds. At least that was the name of it over on 47th street in Missouri. I'd guess it's the same chain. Boy that brings back some memories. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright boys i going to try to get this thing going this saturday the 8 so if ur going to come ill see u there its at the coner of 103rd & metcalf ill be there about 12 and im leaveing about 2 so i hope to see a good turn out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts