Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to get some dates on car shows or swap meets in the northeast.Preferably ny..ma..ct..nh..Ri.. area's.I cant seem to find any other than the local ones to me..Is there a site that tells dates and such?Thanks alot

·
Super Moderator
7,177 Posts
Whereabouts are you located in Mass? You just missed a big show and flea market in Rhinebeck, NY in early May. Another big show and flea market takes place on June 10/11 in Manchester, VT at the Hildene Car Show. If you pick up a copy of "Crusin' New England" magazine, it'll list loads of car shows in our general area, and throughout New England. The New England Summer Nationals will take place in Worcester, MA (Greenhill Park) June 29th-July 2nd, and is a giant show which attracts 5,000 cars or so. I just went to the Mopar Expo 2006 car show and swap meet yesterday, which was open to all cars. My neighbor owns two of the original Dukes of Hazard tv series cars, along with Rosco P' Coltrain's personal appearance police car, and they had ol' Rosco (James Best, now 80 yrs old!) there re-united with his old cruiser signing autographs. I was kind of hoping that he brought along Daisy May!
Lots of shows in the area, though.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, i know i just missed that rhineback show :mad: ..Didnt know about it until after it was over.I'm in dalton mass.I plan on the the big worcester show.There is also a super chevy show coming up in Nh that i will try to make for sure..Thanks for the links...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts