27.1" overall dia.

85'' avr. roll out/circumfrance

8.8'' tire tread width

10.7'' tire section width

15'' wheel

8" spec wheel

7.0-9.0 approved wheel widths

31 lbs

so on a 15 x 8 you will get the same measurements as above if you go with a narrower rim it will widen the section and tread if you go with a wider rim it will narrow the section and tread. im running 15x8s with 255/60/15s mt dragradials in my 63 nova im not running leaf springs though

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! Thanks guys. I guess I should have been more specific. I know the MFG. stated sizes, but what do you guys with these tires actually get? I know most tires don't match the adverstised size. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
mine are pretty close im running a 15x8 crager draglite with a 255 mt d.r. and its pretty close to what i posted up der ^^^^^^^:yes:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Ok. That's what I wanted to know. You going to Irwindale anytime soon?

I went last week with my new 8.5", posi & 4.56 gears. If I even would breathe on the gas, it would light them up. Looking for some stickies now!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Oh Ok. That's what I wanted to know. You going to Irwindale anytime soon?

I went last week with my new 8.5", posi & 4.56 gears. If I even would breathe on the gas, it would light them up. Looking for some stickies now!
check out this www.losangelesinvasion.com and www.pscaracing.com i wont be going to irwindale at all this month wanna save gas and money for these two events :yes:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what did it do with the 456s anyways
Well... Remember, this was with 225/14's street radials that are about 10 years old and about 25% tread left.

60' 2.07
330' 5.65
660' 8.60
MPH 82.7

Spun on launch, on 1-2 shift, got pushed out of shape & spun on the 2-3 shift. Man I need some tires!!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts