Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled off the trim on the 63 trunk lid. Working on sanding down the old. Are there any resources for restoring the trim out on the net? I not getting too lucky in my searches

rod

·
Registered
52 Posts
trim work

George lucas is the man, do a web search on g&l metal polishing........all the info you need is there........piece out

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
65sofine said:
George lucas is the man, do a web search on g&l metal polishing........all the info you need is there........piece out
Thanks man.Done alot of work for peeps on the site.Just finished a job from a member from Neb.:)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
65sofine said:
Yep, sure is....Highly recommend. Done a great job on mine.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Trim...

I was just gonna post something about this and you guys were ahead of me, as usual. George just did the front and rear window stainless on the 70 Marine Corps car that we showed at GM Carlisle. Nice job George!

wilma;)

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
GLUCAS said:
Thanks man.Done alot of work for peeps on the site.Just finished a job from a member from Neb.:)
George could you please post a pic of a finished grill from a 66? Or pm one with cost? Thanks.

Never mind George I looked at your web site. Sorry Its been along day and my brain has shut down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts