Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Jerry,

Now I know what you are talking about.....

It should be just like the hard-top models but I am contacting someone on this as I writing this post on your thread. As soon as I get the answers, YOU will be the 1st to know.

EDIT.... Jerry look at this:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/563916466IftqdC

Dan

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trim

Jerry,

Now I know what you are talking about.....

It should be just like the hard-top models but I am contacting someone on this as I writing this post on your thread. As soon as I get the answers, YOU will be the 1st to know.

EDIT.... Jerry look at this:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/563916466IftqdC

Dan
thanks Dan, looks like I am gonna have to get a body manual cant quite make out what you sent me but I think I will figure it out what do ya think of the progress pics ???

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Does anyone on here have pics they can post on the removal of the quarter glass trim on a 66 sedan I want to remove them for restore, and paint but want to remove them with out damaging them, or losing clips Jerry
Ill be hanging on to this thread. I also want to remove my window trim for a restore but I was a lil weary about putting any bends in the trim while removing it. I was gonna do a resto with it on the window frame but if its not too hard a removal and re-work would be nicer. JR

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trim removal

Ill be hanging on to this thread. I also want to remove my window trim for a restore but I was a lil weary about putting any bends in the trim while removing it. I was gonna do a resto with it on the window frame but if its not too hard a removal and re-work would be nicer. JR
Ill post pics when I get mine off need to get body manual the pics that are in the link from flyer aren't best maybe he will step up and give us some info??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts