Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need my Door Trim straightened and restored..anyone got contact info for George Lucas:yes:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it

Thanks Guys I think this is the only thing I can do for my Tailgate Trim, its mangled!:eek:

James:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
James ....didn't I give you a few of his cards?? Hey I have the rear trim off that 63 wagon you want to send both sets ? You get to pick the cherry of the bunch for your ride and the lefte overs can go to another member in need Joe

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a contact for one of the best in the country. He did my 63 split window two years ago and holy crap if you had seen what I dropped off to him you would have been amazed.
Stainless Trim Restoration
Bob Mayle
716-683-4018

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I have a contact for one of the best in the country. He did my 63 split window two years ago and holy crap if you had seen what I dropped off to him you would have been amazed.
Stainless Trim Restoration
Bob Mayle
716-683-4018
I feel i'm pretty damn good. The only thing is i can't compare my work to my competions.I just go by what my customers say.When guys like Marty (owner of NEL Metal Resto.) one of the best platers in country complements my dent removal i think i'm doing OK.I can fix anything exept a broken heart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts