Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new to the forum. Building a 71 nova have a 383 stroker in it with turbo 400 and doing a manaul swap. First chevy car im building so have a question with trans. I found a lot of m20 and m21's for sale out of camaros and chevelles and all that anyway, will any muncie bolt up and fit in the nova. Any help appreciated.
Dave

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Hey, new to the forum. Building a 71 nova have a 383 stroker in it with turbo 400 and doing a manaul swap. First chevy car im building so have a question with trans. I found a lot of m20 and m21's for sale out of camaros and chevelles and all that anyway, will any muncie bolt up and fit in the nova. Any help appreciated.
Dave
Pretty much yes they will. Same driveshaft and tranny mount from the auto should work with the Muncie.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Dave
Dave,

Pretty much, yeah. Where are you at in Jersey?

-Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts