Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But only for the day:yes: Had to take it in for a front end alignment after the disc brake conversion. This also means it's very close to being back on the road:yes: Tomorrow my little girl Abby turns 19 and she will get to drive her Nova that I promised her on her 13th birthday. I still have a few things to take care of, but the car will be road ready tomorrow:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you give your daughter that nice looking Nova? She will be the queen :yes:

That Nova is really nice!:D

David :cool:
Thanks for the compliment. I guess she's a queen, because she is getting that Nova:yes: We're going to do a Father Daughter cruise tomorrow, she'll be in hers and I'll be in mine:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice car! I like the blue. I've a '73 F250 I'm restoring, and it's a similar color. Ford called it "Bright Dark Blue." Congrats on getting the car to drivable condition, and congrats to your daughter. She's apparently not given you too much grief over the past 6 (teen aged) years. :)

·
Super Moderator
31,194 Posts
I was expecting to see Abby standing on the trailer when I read the title lol!!

I to am looking forward to seeing some pics of both cars and you with Abby. The first cruise will be the most memorable.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope to do something like this for my boys some day. I need to find a pair of novas to do this. Since mine is well mine and has sentimental value to me. It was my first car. But your daughter has an amazing family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I forgot to update this thread:turn: We took the car out for the first cruise on Wed. Aug. 14th which was her 19th birthday. Car ran great and she was one happy girl:yes: Then Thursday we took both novas on a lunch cruise and on Sunday we took both cars to a car show:D She sure looks good driving that car:D Here's a few pics for you.

Quite a smile on her face

After the lunch cruise Abby wanted a picture of both cars

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope to do something like this for my boys some day. I need to find a pair of novas to do this. Since mine is well mine and has sentimental value to me. It was my first car. But your daughter has an amazing family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If you get the opportunity to do this with your boy's do it:yes: trust me you will have a blast!

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you get the opportunity to do this with your boy's do it:yes: trust me you will have a blast!
My 14 mo old is already trying to help work on my car grabbing a ratchet and trying to crawl under the car, we won't let him since it isn't very safe for him to be under there. When it started for the first time in 6 years and he was trying to climb out of the Yukon we have to see what was making the noise. my 4 year old is scared of it, but I think it is the noise that he doesn't like. But I think he will get over that.

Your daughter has a good family supporting her all the way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts