Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Nova 2 Door Hardtop
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will trade a used long peak molding or a used side molding for a 1965 hardtop Nova, for the 2 ( left and right side ) little stainless weather strip piece for the door window weather strip near the A pillar for a hardtop.

Dennis
203-464-4398

·
Registered
1965 Nova 2 Door Hardtop
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I don't have one to take a picture of and my car is 25 miles away in an body shop. It's a stainless piece that connects the upper weather strip channel ( which runs along the roof line ) to the A pillar stainless. Any other questions please feel free to call me at 203-464-4398 ( Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm )I might be able to describe it better in person.
thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
1965 Nova 2 Door Hardtop
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I can't post a picture, the pieces I'm looking for are missing and I don't have one to take a picture of.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry I don't have one to take a picture of and my car is 25 miles away in an body shop. It's a stainless piece that connects the upper weather strip channel ( which runs along the roof line ) to the A pillar stainless. Any other questions please feel free to call me at 203-464-4398 ( Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm )I might be able to describe it better in person.
thanks
Dennis
Did you find the pieces you needed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts