Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confused Confused Confused, neeed some yes or no ..Well this person and I are talking trade on his Plymouth gtx 440 ,,, I like the car But is it worth a trade,,, it is on racingjunk.com ad number is 2695027. here is a pic of my wagon

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Your wagon looks to be done up very nicely. His car looks to be an awesome car also. Straight up trade I would think you are coming out ahead myself. If you like his car then go for it. Looks to be a good investment and I don't think you can go wrong with the GTX being restored original. Nice :yes:

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
what do you expect "nova people" to say? Did you ask the same Q on a GTX forum? LOL

KEEP THE WAGON! GTX = Boring, same ol' same ol'

EDIT: OK, I confess I didnt look at the GTX at first. WOW !!!! OK, now I'm gonna say just go with whatever you like more. And I also think purely from an investment standpoint the GTX would be better.

Andy

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Its up to you at what you want to do....:yes:

I would consider a few options.

Rarity, an investment, desirable, what kind of extra work does it need, would you regret it later, what can you haul, I dunno....compare the good n bad...

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
what do you expect "nova people" to say? Did you ask the same Q on a GTX forum? LOL
Hey I said go for it if it's what he wanted. Looks like a good investment to me.

Under his Avatar it says 1957 so he just might have that rare and elusive Nova.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i think the GTX, if accurate, is worth more than your ChevyII... the body style and car are more rare... i'd maybe look into it. :yes:

although your car is absolutely beautiful is it worth the 48K?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I would trade it. Gtx's are worth more money than your nova wagon and more rar. But if its not about money then its about your personal liking. Do you use the wagon for anything special, doesn't look like it the way its built. Its a really nice wagon obviously.

·
14,585 Posts
Most of the Mopars seem to bring big money anymore, especially any hipo version. I would do it if it was me and the car checks out ok. The Mopars have been a good investment for a while now.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I would trade. :yes: the wagon is cool and i love wagons but i think the gtx is more collectible.
-Jim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'd trade it. You can always build another wagon if you want one. They are still available for reasonable prices. But you aren't going to find a GTX to build easily.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'M NOT A BIG MOPAR FAN, BUT I DO THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH MORE THAN THE WAGON. :yes:
I SAY GET IT AND HOOK UP ANOTHER WAGON! :devil:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Its your car but me personally I don't think I could trade a chevy for a mopar unless it was to resale and buy another bad bowtie!!! The mopar looks nice though if it is an even swap then maybe but I think that's the only way! He should give ypu some boot cause u got the chevy and he got the more-parts!!! Lol ...trust your gut feeling and good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What are the details on your wagon?[/QUOTE]

396 stroked small block
4 link
411 gears
2004r Built strong
12 bolt possi
TCI front clip
coil overs and disc brakes all 4 corners