Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went near bristol tn a few months back and picked up this 2 owner 70 base model four door for 1250 bucks.runs like a top with 105xxx miles.it was a 250 with a glide.very minor rust and some dings here and there but it is complete and just what i was looking for

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Is it becoming your new daily-Driver?

Or..... what plans do you have for it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
engine

making room for this little guy...its a 4.8 with a little bit done to it,with a 350 turbo,it was in my s10 i built with a 76mm turbo.ran 6.70s @ 103 in the 1/ 8th without a good tune then i sold the body(personal reasons) before i got to really tune on it.that was straight off the trailer....so i sold all of the efi and now goin carb with a blow through and another 76mm

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Why not stay with the factory EFI ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
soon

i will try to pull all of my parts out and get pics this week.may put a little more on tonight.i stay buisy so ill try my best

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
car

just another toy...the efi i had was not factory.i had a harness built,had a victor jr on it,huge injectors,etc.i have hp tuners and was just honestly tired of messing with it so much.the cam is huge for a 4.8 so idleing was verry much an issue.just wanna stay old school so to speak with this one.....im going for a very particular look with this car and efi didnt fit in under the hood.lol

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
What's your investment ( and parts list) for your turbo, carb and all bolt ons?

If you don't mind me axing.

James

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
parts

my turbo parts are from my s10 i built,only expense i have left are the ones i mentioned above.i can give an estimate after i think about it for a night.lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
parts

been buisy the past few days.i did have time today to start cleaning the sub frame and im going to chop it up a little and change some things.i also ordered a new oil and transmission pan today

1 - 20 of 170 Posts