Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I find myself in a situation that I hate and am facing a tough decision. May have to sell the Nova, but if I consider this any further, I have no idea what I'd ask. It's a 71 that's a really solid car, but needs the body and paint work finished. The underside of the car wasn't cleaned and painted yet either. It needs some dents fixed, and some worj on the rear wheel well lips. the rest of the body just needs smoothed out. But what it is is a great driving car with alot of power. brand new roller cammed 427, 4 speed, 12 bolt, with Global west front arms, Hotchkis springs, big sway bar, Edelbrock IAS shocks,Hooker coated headers, Summit 3 inch exhaust with Super 44's. The interior needs nothing, all the lines, hoses, brakes, seals, and alot of the trim is all brand new. The entire driveline is brand new. Brakes are slotted rotors with EBC pads in front and 11" ceramic drums in the rear. What would you guys on here (especially those who know my car) think? If I have to do this, where would you start? Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts