Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
17 x 7 x4 .75

17 x 7 x 4.75 is custom except forsome new wheels that came out from scott drake wheels available at summit. Dealer duece on here knows about them. I recently bought a set for my nova

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Can you post a picture?
I don't have any current pictures of the wheels on a 66/67 but I do have some renderings we did to give you an idea of how the wheels would look. The center caps come without the emblems shown in the renderings but are in the box. You can add them if you want or leave them off, the cap is designed to work either way.

The wheels can be purchased with a charcoal finish or sandblasted finish in the spokes, both have clear applied over the entire wheel after color or sandblasting.

The renderings are meant to represent the charcoal finish.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob, Do they come in these back spacing and widths?
17"x7- 4.75 bs and 17" x8-5.25 bs

I don't have any current pictures of the wheels on a 66/67 but I do have some renderings we did to give you an idea of how the wheels would look. The center caps come without the emblems shown in the renderings but are in the box. You can add them if you want or leave them off, the cap is designed to work either way.

The wheels can be purchased with a charcoal finish or sandblasted finish in the spokes, both have clear applied over the entire wheel after color or sandblasting.

The renderings are meant to represent the charcoal finish.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
They are only available in 17x7 with the 4.75 back spacing to fit all corners on stock suspension with the same wheel. As of right now we do not have any plans to offer different sizes or offsets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts