Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I am on the lookout for a 3000 stall TC...But I really dont want to spend a lot of money for it....Is there anyway that I can get mine redone to a 3000? Or does anyone know a of a place to get mine done like that?

·
Registered
508 Posts
What kind do you have? Most converter mfg. Will restall a converter if you send it back to them. They should ask you for all your info about the car and power plant so they can build it to your sprcs. Give them a call and see. If not a good cheap conv. Worth looking into is from ******* performance. I have ran three of them and a trany from them to. Good stuff at a good price. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have a Hughes...but I didnt get it from them so I dont think I could call them and get it reworked, but just maybe...Ill check them out man...thanks...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well ill give them a call tomorrow for sure man...gotta see whats up....

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK SO.....I called Hughes and they said they will do it, but it can only go up to a 2500 because the 3000 has totally different stuff in it. And the outside is different. So it looks like im now on the hunt for a 3000 stall new or used...either way. Used I will just get freshened up from the place in my town....

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
The Converter Shop in Chino...ask for Rusty. Tell him Chris Anderson said to call...If he isnt there, it may be a few days before he gets back to you. Jerry (Otis) Stewart the Founder and Rusty and Ryans Father lost his battle with cancer last week and right now Im not sure if they are dark for a few days. No need to go into any of this though if he is there. Just let him know what you're looking for and Im sure he can build it. This is a first class company!

909-627-8595

1 - 10 of 10 Posts