Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only ran the car three times, but it's consistent :) I'm much happier with the MPH than the ET. This was run just the way it was driven there with street tires at 32 psi...and it weighs 3360 with me in it on their scales (previously said 3460 on a CAT truck scale). I tend to believe the dragstrip scale.

Pass 1: 13.29 @ 104.55
Pass 2: 13.20 @ 105.75
Pass 3: 13.28 @ 105.33

:)

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Cool pics Mike!:cool::thumbsup: Thanks for posting them.

I like the smokey one the best....

Whats the story on the orange Studebaker?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Love the pit stalls, nice times should be able to haul your loads with a little extra time to spare.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Rude Stewed is our car clubs' '53 Stude drag car. It currently has a crate 300hp 350, powerglide, 9" with 4.11s and runs mid to low 12s but there is a new engine in the works :D

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
The Rude Stewed is our car clubs' '53 Stude drag car. It currently has a crate 300hp 350, powerglide, 9" with 4.11s and runs mid to low 12s but there is a new engine in the works :D
My son would LOVE to see it! He is a Studebaker fan.:yes:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son would LOVE to see it! He is a Studebaker fan.:yes:
Well, next July (usually the 4th Sunday of the month) will be our 7th Annual Scavenger car show at the Mermaid bowling alley in Mounds View. We have it there every year along with the GSTA dragster and a couple others and do a mini cackle fest :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts