Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My work had a carshow today, and I took home a 1st place for Best Restored Classic. I am happy, first trophy I've won with my 4 door. Spent most of yesterday cleaning her up and getting her polished, even my daughter helped with the windows and shining up the tires! I should have pics from the show in a couple days, a professional photographer got some awesome shots and will email them to me. :D :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Wow that is great:yes: To me when a four door wins it speaks volumes to the hard work and care of the owner and it also says something about the judges knowledge and respect in regards to the hard work put in to the car.
Most people would pick a two door just because it is a two door and "they look cool" overlooking flaws,etc.
Hope this makes sense:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow that is great:yes: To me when a four door wins it speaks volumes to the hard work and care of the owner and it also says something about the judges knowledge and respect in regards to the hard work put in to the car.
Most people would pick a two door just because it is a two door and "they look cool" overlooking flaws,etc.
Hope this makes sense:eek:
Thanks! Yes it make sense to me. I found out that there was only 4 cars in my category, but still feel good about it. There was a 68 Mustang Cal Special, a 81 El Camino, I can't remember the other vehicle, and of course my Nova. Still waiting for the pictures to be uploaded, I'll post them when I get them. Also will have the picture of me receiving the trophy from our missile systems president! :)

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ok, it's not the biggest, baddest trophy but hey it was fully unexpected!
Just got the pictures emailed to me this morning!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
The pictures and recognition are better than a trophy. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
^^^X2 !!! :yes::yes::yes: The best part is just going & making friends/seeing the other folk's cars... VERY cool to place like you did...!!! Nice car...:yes::yes::D:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys! I know it's not about winning, trust me I've been to alot of shows but it does feel good to get recognized once in awhile. I'm happy and this will probably be my one and only win. :D

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks John,Charlie,Ray!

I just found another picture of my car on my company website, so I stopped by to post it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts