Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Yep, you can bet your bottom dollar that with "no reserve" on a car like that the seller will be having his buddies run it up. :yes:

I'm also betting that you'll see it up for grabs again. :yes: :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Why is there a clutch but no stick, and then a shifter on the column. Converted but never took out the clutch pedal?
No, it's a 3 on the tree.:yes:

·
14,143 Posts
Engine compartments never shined like that in 1964. Looks like they applied several bottles of Armorall right over the dust and dirt.

Bob

·
Registered
20,120 Posts
Makes me want one. I know they have it buttered up a bit, but still nice.:yes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
sure is a nice lookin more door. It almost looks like it is photoshoped :eek: it really does look pretty. What a fun looking car. What do you expect a 4 door in this kind of shape would/should go for?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
sure is a nice lookin more door. It almost looks like it is photoshoped :eek: it really does look pretty. What a fun looking car. What do you expect a 4 door in this kind of shape would/should go for?
thats what i thought , the pics look funny somehow but still a nice car for sure...:turn:

·
14,143 Posts
Has anybody else noticed that 1st generation glove box doors are frequently a slightly different color shade than the rest of the dash? This one has a different shade of blue. I wonder if glove box doors were painted separately and at a different time than the rest of the dash?

Bob

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Has anybody else noticed that 1st generation glove box doors are frequently a slightly different color shade than the rest of the dash? This one has a different shade of blue. I wonder if glove box doors were painted separately and at a different time than the rest of the dash?

Bob
yes i have noticed that over the years.....i didnt give it much thought other than oils from hands as the door get handled more so than the rest of the dash.also is the glovebox door a different kind of metal? maybe its galvanized under the paint?or perhaps they dont prime the door.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
NOT A BAD PIECE, I WISH IT WAS A '65! :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts