Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]

Don't have a ton of pics but below is the spec sheet... Pic makes paint look more towards the orange side... its not.

Year: 1966

Model: Nova

Body/Exterior:

Front End: TCI

Engine: 383 - Eagle forged crank and rods. KB Hyper flattops, AFR 190 CNC heads, Isky Hyd roller setup, Comp roller rockers, TCI rattler, Fast XFI setup, Edelbrock intake and throttle body, motorsport 36 lb injectors

Transmission: 4L60E built by Phoenix transmissions

Rear End: Ford 9", Strange carrier, Currie axles

Exhaust:S+S headers

Wheels/Tires: Cragar 15x7 with 235/60 TA radials

Interior:All stock

Electrical: American autowire Hwy 22 harness, Power master 140 one wire alt, Spal dual 11" fans, Comp-U-Shift trans controller, Internal data logger

Accessories/Options: Vintage Air, Cruise control, Sun Super Tach, line lock, 4 wheel disc brakes

Sound system:

Comments: Getting bored with the engine... need more power :eek: Starting to plan for a hopped up LS motor.

Tg

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Car looks awesome Tom. Hope to see it in person soon:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Paint looks nice and red from here!

Great looking ride!:yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
That is a sweet car!!I love the wheels/tires!!Looks mean!!bm

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
The pic does NOT do this car justice!:no: It looks WAAAAAY better in person!:yes: Hope to see you at the Nats this summer Tom! Maybe you can come down for the dells show in May.:D

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
I remember this car in it's previous form at the '05 Nats. Looks very good now also.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Nice! Any issues with your tire/fender clearance? I have tose on mine and the front tires come real close to the lower front fender.
ALSO, "bored" with the 383? Drop it off, I'll take it. :DI'm bored with my 283!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts