Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah that map is a pretty cool thing. There was a gaping hole over New Mexico until just recently when I had my marker placed :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the web site

Hi, I was referred to this web site by a friend of mine. I have been a Nova owner for over 20 years. I do not know how things work yet. Can you help? I am interested in what is for sale. I am also interested in selling some parts I have for sale. I don't see how to post new ads. I am not sure where this is going or how I will see any re-plys. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob's 62'

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Hi, I was referred to this web site by a friend of mine. I have been a Nova owner for over 20 years. I do not know how things work yet. Can you help? I am interested in what is for sale. I am also interested in selling some parts I have for sale. I don't see how to post new ads. I am not sure where this is going or how I will see any re-plys. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob's 62'
You need 25 posts to post in the for sale ads :yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts

Thanks,
Bob's 62'
you cant sell stuff til 25 post replys,
you can buy stuff though...look on the bottom of the main page in the for sale section.
ps welcome to steves!bm

·
Registered
4 Posts
first post

Hey to everyone. this is my first post due to I'm a brand new member. I have a 66 nova. It's all original except for the cowl scoop molded to the hood and the ralley wheels. I've had it since I was in high school in 87'. Ive had afew others but I never let go of this one. it took a lot of Walmart checks (my high school job) to fix it up and of course to pay for it. So I'll be having question s for yall I'm sure.

Islick66

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nova Lights

Hey everyone, I'm also new to this site, I have a '77 Nova and I'm currently building a new grille for it. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get clear turn signal or directional lenses (the regular ones are orange rectangles with a white Chevy symbol in the center) Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm new to the site as well. I'm working to finish the restoration on my 67. I am hoping to fire it up in the next couple of weeks, and then get the front end back on it, so I can take it to some car shows & cruise ins this fall. I bought the car about a year ago & just like everybody else, this project has snowballed into about double what I was prepared for. But in the end, it will be more than worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happy to be here!

Glad I joined this site of enthusiasts (and crazy addicts) :turn: myself included. Looking forward to learnin', sharin' and swapping Chevy II stories!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
New member witha '63 SS convertible

Howdy, y'all! I just purchased a very nice '63 Nova SS convertible and and am presently working on some upgrades. Just wondering if anyone might know how I could go about finding an original tire jack for it. Does anybody make a reproduction? Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Howdy, y'all! I just purchased a very nice '63 Nova SS convertible and and am presently working on some upgrades. Just wondering if anyone might know how I could go about finding an original tire jack for it. Does anybody make a reproduction? Any advice would be appreciated.
Welcome! You could try asking your question in the Originality forum: http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Title it 'Looking for original tire jack' or words to that effect.

·
Registered
608 Posts
hello newbies. loks like theres going to be alot more bs comin! evans 67ss, what part of mo.. don' overlook nnnchapters/clubs. need to go myself. greg r 63 hope to run into ya.(figuritively of course)

·
Registered
31 Posts
z288888

new member, first 1966 chevy II was in 1972 N.H.R.A. e/s vehicle ,now i have another 1966 chevy II pro street

·
Registered
1 Posts

I've been meaning to join this site for a long time, finally decided to do it!

I have a 64 2dr coupe that I converter from the 2sp powerglide on the column & inline 194 six, to a 4sp, small block 350.

I also have a 66 SS 2dr coupe, orignal 283, 4sp car, black on black.

If I want to go fast I drive the 64, for show I drive the 66. I was at the 28th Annual Goodguys show at Pleasanton, Ca last weekend, what a zoo. I drove the 66 from Lodi to Pleasanton, about 75 miles. Yea you heard right Lodi, remember CCR "Stuck in Lodi" song???:turn:

Look forward to being part of the forum

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I NEVER KNEW ABOUT A MAP:no:NOBODY TOLD ME:shhh:THAT'S JACKED UP

1 - 20 of 94 Posts