Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'67 4 door, 65 wagon. WISCONSIN
7,105 Posts
No idea on a fair price, but that thing looks really clean. I'm not a fan of the chrome headlights, valve cover or air cleaner, but those can be changed relatively cheaply. Color, meh, not in love with it but don't hate it.

What are your plans if you get it? Run it as is or swap out a bunch of stuff? I can tell you from restoring the wagon, it takes a lot more bringing it back than I could have bought one for (almost double.)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i'd ask to pull or have owner pull back that rubber floor. after that sniff around the body. but man, that's a nice looking ride. for the right price, yeah you should buy it.

-Rusty

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
6,360 Posts
Well , I'd say - yes , if the price is good / or / close . It's almost just like my car :
L 6 ; rubber floor mats ; no window chrome (but, I do have the side trim strips).
Then, already a stick shift car : I had too change mine over . Hey , man - any type of 4speed would sure make
it a very cool / fun car for making those 'Friday night cruise night runs' .

you get my vote for sure . . I even like th' " S/S " wheels .

🆒
Then , Stuart is exactly correct - you can spend alot more $ $ $ & time doing a full restore , on another car.

:cool: - (y)

jim

Reactions: Rusty63

·
Registered
667 Posts
I love the car (except the chrome headlights). I would prbly also change to a sbc, but that is the original color on my 72, cant remember what its called but I really like it. Very nostalgic. Around here, that car would go around 35k

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice, I like it, very straight and clean....as mentioned though, BBC, 4 spd would be nice.

Of course it would take a bit more suspension work...But it's a nice solid car...by the looks of it anyway..

25, 25.5K maybe???

1 - 20 of 43 Posts