Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have current experience with TMI products. I see they make some nice looking interior pieces for our novas. The little bit of review I can find for them online makes it look as if their customer service is not too great.

Bob

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't have personal experience with TMI, but a buddy of mine just had a complete TMI Interior installed in his 57 Chevy Bel Air... it is f*#@ing amazing! One piece moulded headliner (eliminates the bows), bucket seats in front and rear, centre console that runs from front to back (right back between the back buckets), kick panels, etc, etc. VERY comfortable and looks killer. If you've got the coin then it's well worth it. Definitely not in my budget (the kit cost him 10k) but it puts the car at another level. He had no problems at all. He said he ordered it, it was delivered, a couple small pieces were wrong and had them swapped pretty easily, and everything was bolt it- no fabrication needed. We're in Eastern Canada (way east) and it takes a little more time to get items, but it was pretty standard compared to anything else that's shipped.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Anyone have current experience with TMI products. I see they make some nice looking interior pieces for our novas. The little bit of review I can find for them online makes it look as if their customer service is not too great.

Bob
I attempted to deal with them and got discouraged after my initial call and went elsewhere.
Perhaps the sales person was having a bad day or maybe they have more business than they can handle and just don't care.
They could take a customer service lesson from companies like Dakota Digital, Edelbrock and Ididit.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
They are building my interior as we speak. It took over a month to finally nail them down with a quote, etc. It takes 6-8 weeks to build.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I bought all of their stuff for my 59 Bug and love it. My complaint is that it was hard to tell what the colors look like online, so I went to a shop that had samples and ordered everything through them. They will send you up to 5 free interior swatches/ samples in the mail (I didn't know that when I did my bug years ago). Im going to order all of my stuff for my nova through them mainly because I love their seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts