Body/Exterior: `75 GM white

Front End: Stock

Transmission: Turbo 350, 3000 RPM B&M Holeshot Converter

Rear End: 10 Bolt, 3.73, Eaton Posi Unit

Exhaust: 2 1/2" Flowmaster

Wheels/Tires: Weld Draglite with B.F. Goodrich T/A

Interior: `75 Pontiac Bucket Seats, Console, Stock Shifter

Electrical: Stock

Accessories/Options: Power Steering, A/C (Currently being rebuilt)

Sound system: Hydraulic Roller Cam

Additional Comments: Owned 6 Years, Modified with the help of my 3 Boys.:)

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Excellent, another 4th gen. Very nice car. I like how the steering wheel matches the woodgrain trim. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
89 Posts
great looking 4th gen. very clean example of what can be done.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Another nice 4th gen........Its nice to see people saving these NICE rides imo....:yes:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the nice comments. I originally bought this car to drive around while I built something else. Funny thing happened though. I found that I really liked the car so I decided to put some effort into it. After a few years I grew frustrated with the difficulty in finding parts so I put the car away for a while. Thanks to this site and the people here I have a new found interest in my car.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Thats what im talking about. Nice car, that steering wheel looks plush. Glad to hear your boys helped too. We need a burn out picture now! :devil:

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is a beautiful car! I am glad to see this generation body style getting popular, I always like them and this is a fantastic example. Nice job.
Tony

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mostly Harford County and Southern PA. Unfortunatly with 3 boys, sports and shift work I am not out anywhere near as much as I would like.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Great car. I compare parts chasing to hunting. Glad to see that you stuck with it instead of giving up out of frustration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts