Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,all. My name is Keith. Live in Ga. I have a 66 nova that i rebuild in 1982, drove the crap out of it off and on till about 12 years ago.( Had a heavy foot). It's been in a corner of my basement since then. Now with the development of modern parts i hope to make it more comfortable to drive. I am hoping to get some good info here. Thanks Keith

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the pics i have are photographs, no digital pics. Car is in a tight spot with the front wheels off. The brakes were locked up. Try to get some soon.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
member ind.

Hi and Welcome Keith , ya after sitting in the cornor for 12 years i would say its about time to get it out and start abusing it again. skinnydude

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to the site !!! FYI........I took photos of my old photos to post. Works fine & fun to do. Good luck with the '66 ! :thumbsup:

Aloha, Ric

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Welcome, Said before this Site has it ALL , And all youn have to do is ask glad to have another Southern Guy on here

. Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Welcome to the site, and nice car. Did I say that I liked your car?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Hope that WE can help with any questions that you may help in improving your Ride...:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts