Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Thought those wheel covers only came on Chevelles. Were they 68 only on Novas Bob?

·
13,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought those wheel covers only came on Chevelles. Were they 68 only on Novas Bob?
They were available for Novas starting in 1966. For 1968 they were a $73.00 option. The 1969 showroom brochure shows them on the SS.

Bob

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WITH IT BEIN' FROM AZ. IT'S PROLLY IN GREAT SHAPE, WISH HE COULD HAVE PROVIDED MORE PICS THOUGH! :yes:

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Car look pretty good!

Wish I could jump in to this game!:eek:

No money no time!

Mark

·
Registered
418 Posts
1968 Time Capsule Chevy ll SS.

Just wondering what happened to the side fender louvers, if this is such an original unmolested car? :no:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Just wondering what happened to the side fender louvers, if this is such an original unmolested car? :no:
I don't know, but me personally I never liked those on my Novas and fortunately never had any either.:no:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Odd to see a glide mated with a 350 too, nice car.:yes:

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Odd to see a glide mated with a 350 too, nice car.:yes:
The turbo 350 didn't come out until '69. The only auto behind a small block in '68 was a Powerglide. Nice original car!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
not something that you see everyday unless you have one parked in the yard/garage in that nice of a shape....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Should the door latch screws be painted red in photo # 17,never noticed the rubber strips that run under the rockers in photo #25

Nice Car.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Only ever seen them on 68's. If a car still has them on, its a pretty good indicator of a well preserved and an all original car.
Those strips are there, at least on one side. You can see it in the pic that shows the bottom of the rocker.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts