Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come help represent tomorrow (thurs.) at Angelo's in Anaheim.Burgers and cools cars, does it get better than that?

Angelos Burgers

2235 1/2 W Ball Rd
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 774-5508‎

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess it's an ongoing thing.I have never been there but my buddy has a long time ago.We are going to go at 5:00.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy is sick and he's not going,but I would still like to go.So if anyone is for sure going let me know.If not I am just going to stay home and watch Dancing With The Stars!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Burgers and cools cars, does it get better than that?
Thursday is Irwindale--Tri-Tip sandwiches and drag racing... so yes, it does get better than that!! The new BBQ guys do some pretty tasty stuff. And you get to see lots of broken import junk!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thursday is Irwindale--Tri-Tip sandwiches and drag racing... so yes, it does get better than that!! The new BBQ guys do some pretty tasty stuff. And you get to see lots of broken import junk!!!
True I need to get down to the strip someday!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Brian I see you live in Westminster?Those are my old stomping grounds,lived right across the street from the CHP station on Golden West.Used to go to Angelos back in the day,until the gangs and stuff started to bring in the cops.Needless to say they did not have the cruise anymore.Let me know next time and I will try and make out.:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Brian I see you live in Westminster?Those are my old stomping grounds,lived right across the street from the CHP station on Golden West.Used to go to Angelos back in the day,until the gangs and stuff started to bring in the cops.Needless to say they did not have the cruise anymore.Let me know next time and I will try and make out.:D
Oh cool,I live on the other side of that housing tract on Edward.Next to Bethany Christian School.Well Angelo's was sorta disappointing.There were like you said a lot of Low rider bs.The only 2 nice cars were a blown 69 Camaro and an all stock one for sale at the low price of 20k.Any takers? Sorry no pics.I will be at the Garden Grove car show tonight.It's a lot better.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
i agree with him up der ^^^^^^ :yes: :yes: :yes: good tri tip samich and its always fun watching rice go up in smoke :devil:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I remember going down there in the late 70's. Them Car-Hops were HOT.

We also had one here in San Bernardino at that time. It was the same owner. He owned 3 of them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts