Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this on ebay and was wondering if anyone has purchased and their thoughts on it? ebay seller says its sold a bunch. looks like older tci unit from pic but not much info after that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well I cant post the link. but its black with coilovers for 62-65 $764.96 from steveshouseofspeed.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cant find it

I cant find the 4 link your referring too. You will probably have better luck asking about a name brand 4 link such as tci,cbr or ccp because alot of people have them here. Some ebay stuff is hard to find where its made. Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the one linked is the one I am talking about. Is there anyway to tell the manufacture? I messaged seller but have not got a reply.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Can’t comment on the one you have listed but I do have a CBR 4-link. Very nice setup. Top notch design and engineering. Works awesome on my 66.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh nice. I have been looking into that one too. did you also tub and if so do you have room for tire all the way to the frame rails?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
oh nice. I have been looking into that one too. did you also tub and if so do you have room for tire all the way to the frame rails?
I did mini tibe mine at the same time as the 4-link. Built a ford differential for it also. I run a 315-35/17 tire now with room to spare.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That vendor typically peddles items from the Hoffman group. Helix brand etc. Those brands don’t have good reviews for quality. But I have never actually owned any of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts