1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Good try Adam, that is a sweet ride !

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I dont remember

I take it you owned/built this car at some point? What color is it if you dont mind me asking?
I had some of the extra paint when I sold it to the first guy, dont remember the color. this guy has had it for less than a year and is on here actually. Only difference from when I had it is putting in that 3 gauge aftermarket stuff and apparently disconnecting the SS set I had working. Also lowered 2 inches and new top end on the motor.

Bruce Id bid, but knowing what I sold it for, whats been put into it, it's already past what I know its worth. Tmoore79's may be what I end up with. Infotom may get some more work.....:devil:

I would bid but have 2 months left in the desert. Didnt want to send a bunch of money to someone I dont know without getting the car. Just doesnt feel right. Toms looks better and better every time I look at it too

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Shes a beauty! Everything on that thing looks clean! You did a very nice job. I am unclear what you did / he did, but its beautiful!:yes:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I would bid but have 2 months left in the desert. Didnt want to send a bunch of money to someone I dont know without getting the car. Just doesnt feel right. Toms looks better and better every time I look at it too
Adam if there is something you need paid for, picked up, stored etc. while you're away playing in the sand box just let me know and I will get it taken care of.

·
Registered
573 Posts
tmoores nova

[Bruce Id bid, but knowing what I sold it for, whats been put into it, it's already past what I know its worth. Tmoore79's may be what I end up with. Infotom may get some more work.....:devil:

I would bid but have 2 months left in the desert. Didnt want to send a bunch of money to someone I dont know without getting the car. Just doesnt feel right. Toms looks better and better every time I look at it too[/QUOTE]

Id be up for another Oceanside run:yes:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang it

:D
Adam if there is something you need paid for, picked up, stored etc. while you're away playing in the sand box just let me know and I will get it taken care of.
You're not helping Burke

I'm trying to KEEP myself from going in the extra money. I have a feeling that the guy that has bid the car up is a deadbeat. Or at least the history would lead me to believe so.
Thanks for the offers guys. As bad as I'd like to have it back.......something is telling me to hold off. damn gut feeling :mad:
The only thing I DIDN'T do is the paint originally. the latest owner did a new top end and added gauges as well as swapped to floor shift from column. Column worked fine so Im not sure on why

·
Registered
726 Posts
I had some of the extra paint when I sold it to the first guy, dont remember the color. this guy has had it for less than a year and is on here actually. Only difference from when I had it is putting in that 3 gauge aftermarket stuff and apparently disconnecting the SS set I had working. Also lowered 2 inches and new top end on the motor.

Bruce Id bid, but knowing what I sold it for, whats been put into it, it's already past what I know its worth. Tmoore79's may be what I end up with. Infotom may get some more work.....:devil:

Like Burke said..... If you need help i'm in. I can do another Red Vine/ Rockstar road trip and pick up Toms. I've been looking for reasons to go down for more Beergaritas on the beach! I'd enjoy helping finish that project.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep

Like Burke said..... If you need help i'm in. I can do another Red Vine/ Rockstar road trip and pick up Toms. I've been looking for reasons to go down for more Beergaritas on the beach! I'd enjoy helping finish that project.
Tom, I already had played that out if it happens. You were on my contact list :D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I HOPE IT GOES YOUR WAY ADAM, IF THAT GUT FEELIN' IS REAL AND YOU SNIFF SOME SKANKY FOUL PLAY, TRUST IT, IT'S USUALLY RIGHT. BUT GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GET IT BACK! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20,121 Posts
That is a get in and drive Beauty there. Do what you have to do (pull teeth out, sell a kidney, etc..) if you really want it. Very nice looking ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts