Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the car I am going to maybe put them on... I think it will look sweet especially on the street...:devil:

It kinda would match the color too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.k. maybe
haha, I know it is kind of "ricer-ish" I suppose, but I think it will be just pure badass to cruise around with them. The car is quite rowdy and loud as it is, so I think it would kinda fit. I am back and forth on it though, I dont want them to be too bright and look awkward or out of place, or maybe even tacky. The 73 above with them looks pretty awesome with them though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
haha, I know it is kind of "ricer-ish" I suppose, but I think it will be just pure badass to cruise around with them. The car is quite rowdy and loud as it is, so I think it would kinda fit. I am back and forth on it though, I dont want them to be too bright and look awkward or out of place, or maybe even tacky. The 73 above with them looks pretty awesome with them though.
thanks man, i dont find them ricerish at all, does great at car shows, attracts some nice attention, and im satisfied with them!

But are they legal on the street? Blue dots are illegal in most states for the taillights so I wonder about if there legal in front. Do they change the intensity or color of the light on the road?
ive been riding around for 2 years with these babys on in the evening and nightime and noones ever said a word to me?, but im in NC so it may be different in other states???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.