Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
The original one for an 81 Camaro with the optional aluminum rims where $20 from the dealer in the 90's. $10 a pop isn't really that nuts.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
You can still order them from GM. Part number is 358501. I just got a box of 25 in for a customer this afternoon!!! And they are a lot cheaper than that!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That's not so bad (if you happen to be someone who absolutely NEEDS the correct lugnuts...which is ridiculous)

Heck, the Ford Transit lugnuts are $25 each from a dealer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I know a guy who did a concourse resto on his 65 fuelie vette. $125 for 4 screws. It was interesting when the shop owner doing the resto was correcting the NCRS judge about the "mistakes" he was finding.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'LL TAKE MY A** TO THE JUNK YARD AND GET EM BEFORE I DUMP THAT KIND OF LOOT ON EM:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
At the Petit Jean swap meet in June, I bought a NOS set of lug nuts for my 68 for $9.00.

When I cover them up with my hubcap, they look just like the $200.00 set!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
This could be an interesting poll.

Top-rated seller
johnmeissinger
100% Positive feedback

1. Shrewd businessman
2. Slime-ball predator

·
Registered
566 Posts
Neither in my opinion.. He's not mis-representing, it is what he says it is..

It's the guy pulling the trigger not doing the research that's to blame on this sorta thing..

I'd go with 3. Smart as a fox!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Neither in my opinion.. He's not mis-representing, it is what he says it is..

It's the guy pulling the trigger not doing the research that's to blame on this sorta thing..

I'd go with 3. Smart as a fox!
I agree. Smart. Thumbs down for the panic buyer not doing his research. A concours restorer needs to have a interchange manual on his bedside table.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts