Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
What's up big D. I've seen this one on eBay before, it's nice, but the price is a little high in this economy. Heck maybe I should sell mine :eek::eek:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When i show a car off ebay i don't necessarily want to buy it, i'm jus' showin' the beauty of it and the craftsmanship! :cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up big D. I've seen this one on eBay before, it's nice, but the price is a little high in this economy. Heck maybe I should sell mine :eek::eek:

STEVE YOU SELL THAT CAR, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY! :eek::eek::eek:
AFTER ALL YOU WENT THROUGH THIS LAST YEAR :turn:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I gotta disagree Big D :no: 100k pro touring car with a steel head BB :eek: and the exterior fit and finish for the bid now, is not to par IMO. Nice car but the free part attention to detail was overlooked.:( That car should have the ZL1 in it, if not a all aluminum big cube LS SB.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I've seen this one on eBay before, it's nice, but the price is a little high in this economy.
If it was listed for half that price, it would still be a tad high.

I think the seller is just wanting to show off his very fine Nova.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
If it was listed for half that price, it would still be a tad high.

I think the seller is just wanting to show off his very fine Nova.
You may be right. Or like others have said the wife wants it gone and its for sale.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I gotta disagree Big D :no: 100k pro touring car with a steel head BB :eek: and the exterior fit and finish for the bid now, is not to par IMO. Nice car but the free part attention to detail was overlooked.:( That car should have the ZL1 in it, if not a all aluminum big cube LS SB.
X2. Overall a beautiful car with a few flaws and not worth the min. bid to me anyway.:confused:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i agree...

and with a Muncie no less... you'd think they'd have used a 5spd...

·
Registered
750 Posts
I won't be one of those people and point out the flaws (because who has a flawless car right?), but at $65k you'd expect LS with 6 speed, Vintage Air, etc etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts