Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6T6NOVA said:
Hey Irie, Dave and I live in that town. LOL

Are you going to bring ONE of your Novas.

Bryan
Whats up Bryan.

I'm not sure what this thing is about. Someone just told me about it. Can anyone bring their classic car? Since you guys live there, do you guys go to this event?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Whats up Bryan.

I'm not sure what this thing is about. Someone just told me about it. Can anyone bring their classic car? Since you guys live there, do you guys go to this event?
I did one a few months back.
They have live bands. The city will block of the main down town street. But if you have an old car they let that in. In the past you are allowed to park on the main down town street.

This time with Coconut Willie putting on something they might have a small parking lot set aside for the car show. The city also has a small gravel parking lot between two buildings. This is where the movie is shown on a wall of one the buildings. There is Popcorn and drinks.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
So, are you going?

I do not think so. Sunday is the wifes Birthday. So this weekend is SHOT. I am even taking Monday off. At least I don't have to do a "BIRTH-WEEK" like some of my friends. I just get to do a BIRTH-WEEKEND.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I do not think so. Sunday is the wifes Birthday. So this weekend is SHOT. I am even taking Monday off. At least I don't have to do a "BIRTH-WEEK" like some of my friends. I just get to do a BIRTH-WEEKEND.

Bryan
Dude:eek:My sister makes her husband do this too:eek::eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts