Discussion Starter #5
How am i gonna snatch this up if you tell everyone :shh:
I KNOW HUH, I OUGHTA BE SLAPPED :slap: W*T*H's MY PROBLEM!:eek:

I WON'T TELL NOBODY ELSE.........:shhh::shh:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
notice the right front area of the bumper... it's caved in and the images barely show it and he didn't mention it...
I SEEN THAT, BUT IS THAT REALLY A DEAL BREAKER? :confused:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
notice the right front area of the bumper... it's caved in and the images barely show it and he didn't mention it...
That's why in the other thread I was saying I would only give $8-9000 for it. It needs probably the front passenger fender (maybe can be repaired), new grill, filler panel, and a front bumper. Still I would buy it up quick as you can tell it is super clean. Needs a little body work, but still would make a nice one to put a V-8 into.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Nice car, but i think its getting to its " value" too quick. Ya got a couple ding dong bidders, bidding it up. Their emotions start getting involved, and they forget that they just bought a $7500 car for $10,000. Buyers remorse sets in, high bidder bails on transaction, and car gets re-listed. I hate it when I see a bidding war early in an auction.
Anyways, I hope thats what happens, cuz, I WANT THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Nice car, but i think its getting to its " value" too quick. Ya got a couple ding dong bidders, bidding it up. Their emotions start getting involved, and they forget that they just bought a $7500 car for $10,000. Buyers remorse sets in, high bidder bails on transaction, and car gets re-listed. I hate it when I see a bidding war early in an auction.
Anyways, I hope thats what happens, cuz, I WANT THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!
I agree, but I still don't mind paying(if I have it) a little more for a rock solid car to start with(peace of mind).

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Come on Johnny, he clearly states "Body will need a little work in particular areas" and pictures #5 and #6 show those areas:devil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts