Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I think he watched to much nickelodeon and loved getting slimmed. :eek:

Why in the world would you paint the engine that color. Maybe he had a radiator leak and the coolant poured all over his engine and got it green and he was like sweet color dude...

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DID YOU GET A LOAD OF THE CARPET DOOR PANELS! :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
Oh c'mon now fellas.......

Changing things is what makes us all different and is what makes our cars so special to us all. After all - isn't that what hot rodding is all about ?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. :blah::blah::blah:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

THIS PARTICULAR CAR IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE LITERALLY RUINING A FINE VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Looks like some John Deere Green on the engine. Also looks like it is already bid higher than what it's worth at $3800.:no::no::no:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Oh c'mon now fellas.......

Changing things is what makes us all different and is what makes our cars so special to us all. After all - isn't that what hot rodding is all about ?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. :blah::blah::blah:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :slap: :rotfl: :rotfl: :poke: :rotfl: :stir: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've never done this a Nova before, but I guess there's a first time for everything! :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
If I was gonna customize the engine compartment, I think John Deere Green addresses a huge market. I only know one guy that would buy it if it were Packer Green. :eek: :devil: :hiding: Sorry T

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Car has potential. I think some of the modifications made to it were sound, and then some look like they were made by a blind man in need of drug rehabilitation and an automotive intervention.

Ive never seen the peak molding along the quarters stop at the doors. I think it would look better all the way to the front, but it doesnt look bad. Motor, well....I dont think I would like it even if it was a 'good' green paint job, but this, this I will not even touch on.

Bottom line, solid looking car, somebody can save her! So please, somebody get that car away from the man with the green duplicolor can before he does anymore modifications!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Car has potential. I think some of the modifications made to it were sound, and then some look like they were made by a blind man in need of drug rehabilitation and an automotive intervention.

Ive never seen the peak molding along the quarters stop at the doors. I think it would look better all the way to the front, but it doesnt look bad. Motor, well....I dont think I would like it even if it was a 'good' green paint job, but this, this I will not even touch on.

Bottom line, solid looking car, somebody can save her! So please, somebody get that car away from the man with the green duplicolor can before he does anymore modifications!
I agree the car isn't bad. I just wonder why someone would take pictures of the engine bay without cleaning it up first, they are trying to sale it right. The peak molding on a 65 stops at the door and in my opinion looks unfinished.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
You need to look closer. If the floors are like this

I would have to wonder what is under that half way decent maroon paint. JMO Hope the metal is better around those spring perches.

Looks like somebody streeted an old race car. Old, old race car.

Looks like somebody is mess'n with the guy. When I looked the bid was $3,850.99 (reserve not met).

Who bids $3,850.99 :confused:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I agree the car isn't bad. I just wonder why someone would take pictures of the engine bay without cleaning it up first, they are trying to sale it right. The peak molding on a 65 stops at the door and in my opinion looks unfinished.
I think so too. I think it can pull it off as a half trim sort of deal, but the complete trim to the headlamps look tons better!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts