Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experiance with pro charger on a small block?Good or bad.Ease of set up,dependability and tuning advice all welcome.My bud is going carbed 434 sb and i need to beat him.Was thinkin 383 or 406 with a procharger.My 63 should beat his 70 if all else where even.Thanks for all info.Skull.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Prochargers RULE,LOL! We are in the process of sticking an F-2 on a 355. Should be running again in a month or so.
Prochargers build some impressive and reliable power for sure. Had a guys 72 Chevy pickup in the display in Colorado that had a bone stock (truck) crate motor, I believe 3:08 gears, weighed over 4000 pounds with an old school D-1 with I believe only 7 or 8 pounds of boost that ran 12's all day long. VERY mild incogneto setup. Power could only be turned up from there and there are bigger, newer blowers in the line up. I highly recommend a Procharger over most any other power adder for lots of different reasons. Do yourself a favor and call Procharger and order an information packet. Some very good info in it as well as alot of real world figures and explainations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts