Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting 4 months I finally got my spindles. Man they were worth the wait they looks so nice I want to just frame them. Thought you guys may want to see what a fresh set of ATS tall spindles look like. Total package weight was 32lbs. I could be wrong but these spindles are said to be capable of all wheel drive conversions. Not that I plan on doing one. Talk about inspiration in a box. They should look sexy with my Vintage wheel works rims.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
How long did it take you? Tyler was about to close his doors back in February and once everyone heard they flooded him with orders. Allowing him to keep his doors open.

I talked with Marcus at SCandC last week and he said he was filling orders from Nov.

Got mine year and half ago and I had to wait only 2 weeks..lol

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How long did it take you? Tyler was about to close his doors back in February and once everyone heard they flooded him with orders. Allowing him to keep his doors open.

I talked with Marcus at SCandC last week and he said he was filling orders from Nov.

Got mine year and half ago and I had to wait only 2 weeks..lol
I ordered the spindles at the beginning of April and received them just yesterday. I had started a thread at lateral-g forums and they were keeping most of the people who ordered updated. I had even talked to someone over the phone and they were having issues with the production of the wheel hubs and bearing but not the spindles themselves. They mentioned something about having to move the facility also.

Last time I heard now they are completely stocked with spindles not even counting all the orders that been placed. My understanding is as of now everyhting with them is current and they are back in business. Of course I ordered mine directly from ATS so I cant speak for individuals who ordered sets from the other distributors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts