·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

thefloyd1973 - YEAR MODEL

Pictures (up to 3 should be linked in)

Year: 1969

Model: nova

Engine: was 383 stroker (now broke) new motor is a 572 ci bbc dart heads and intake, bullet racing cam with ls firing order.

Body/Exterior:

Front End: stock

Transmission: muncie m-21

Rear End: 10 bolt 3.42 rear with locker

Exhaust: 3 inch flowmaster super 44

Wheels/Tires: 15 inch steel

Interior: stock

Electrical:stock

Accessories/Options: power steering

Sound system: exhaust

Additional Comments: first car.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
All red looks sinister. Nice car.

My sister used to live in Hanover. Nice town. I miss stopping at Snyder's outlet for the pretzels.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Nice car! Those steelies just top it off. :yes:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
was this what the red car looked like before? also did you change the lights on it to make it into a 69?
yes it was a 72 but one since one it was nearly gone i did a 69. about 50% of the parts off that car are from the red fred gibb car that the nova club did. haha and i actually bought the car for $100.00 from wayne. only thing was he said that i had to paint it red. of course i agreed.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WOW!
THAT CAR HAS COME A LONG WAY, IN A BIG WAY, I APPRECIATE YOU SAVIN' THIS ONE :notworthy:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW!
THAT CAR HAS COME A LONG WAY, IN A BIG WAY, I APPRECIATE YOU SAVIN' THIS ONE :notworthy:
:thumbsup:
HAHA yea its the $100 car. i has come a long way. coming up here in oct. it was two years since the 383s crank split. i need to take some pictures of the new motor and get them on here for you guys!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Im into the steel ones :D

That has been on a journey and has been taken care of ever since :yes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i like the serpentine pulley system you had on the small block. could you give me some info on that. i dont really want a thousand dollar set up, but that is simple and clean.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts